Dive Gear Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The good thing about DGX is that they have already "screened out" most (if not all) of the cr*p out there. You do not get a wide variety of gear, but you do get a good selection - especially you are into tech or tech oriented diving.

Another vote for DGX. Great stuff, good service.

DGX is great. fast shipping good service. I had a question once and asked them via a chat online. The person I was chatting with did not know the answer specifically so he made a quick phone call and got me an answer from someone he considered an expert and even gave me the experts phone number so I could call myself with more questions on the same topic if needed. Who does that these days? DGX thats who. Thumbs up for DGX!!!!

DGX is my go to store for stuff closely followed by diverightinscuba. I see no reason to use Miflex hoses.

All positive experiences with DGX!

Have been buying from DGX for years and think that they are really great. Fast reliable order processing and happy to answer questions. There was a hose recall a few years ago and although I live on the other side of the world, and frankly I would not have minded if nothing was done, they sorted it out with a minimum of fuss. Highly recommended.

I have a $25 DGX Ultra View mask, a $100+ Atomic mask, and an OTS full face mask. I like the $25 DGX mask best! I think it's a whopping $29 dollars now. :) I've ordered a few other things from them, both from the website and via eBay. Excellent service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom