ScubaPro Spectra Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaCat33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
ScubaPro Spectra Mask vs. Spectra 2 Mask...

is it the same as the BARE Duo B?

They look very similar!

I can tell you that the Spectra was discontinued last year. The replacement is the Synergy.

The Spectra was 17th mask I tried and the only one that didn't leak (much). I was sad until I discovered the Synergy is the replacement. I have a Synergy for my spare mask

I can tell you that the Spectra was discontinued last year. The replacement is the Synergy.

The Spectra was 17th mask I tried and the only one that didn't leak (much). I was sad until I discovered the Synergy is the replacement. I have a Synergy for my spare mask

Where did you hear this? Last time I looked (today), it was still available.

Where did you hear this? Last time I looked (today), it was still available.

Local dive shop (not DRIS, they don't carry SP) last July. It must have just been discontinued, because at that time SP still had the Spectra on their website. You will see the Spectra some places online, but it's often weird colors.

Note: the Spectra I have is the Spectra TruFit. The other non-TruFit Spectra is still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom