Island Divers Cozumel Experiences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guitarcrazy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello. My wife and I are heading to Cozumel again tomorrow for a week of diving. We stayed at the Coral Princess last time and dove with Pepe Scuba. The hotel was good and the dive op was great. We enjoyed the trip immensely. Some of the divers we were with last year recommended El Cozumeleno, so this trip we booked there. They also have an onsite dive op, Island Divers. I was thinking of heading to the Coral Princess each morning to dive with Pepe, but that would mean a round trip cab ride every day to dive. Anyone done any diving with Island Divers? Both are on the north side of the island, but Pepe has pretty fast boats so the ride to the dive sites wasn't too long and was enjoyable. I believe Island Divers is supposed to have some fast boats as well. Any suggestions appreciated. J

Hello. My wife and I are heading to Cozumel again tomorrow for a week of diving. We stayed at the Coral Princess last time and dove with Pepe Scuba. The hotel was good and the dive op was great. We enjoyed the trip immensely. Some of the divers we were with last year recommended El Cozumeleno, so this trip we booked there. They also have an onsite dive op, Island Divers. I was thinking of heading to the Coral Princess each morning to dive with Pepe, but that would mean a round trip cab ride every day to dive. Anyone done any diving with Island Divers? Both are on the north side of the island, but Pepe has pretty fast boats so the ride to the dive sites wasn't too long and was enjoyable. I believe Island Divers is supposed to have some fast boats as well. Any suggestions appreciated. J
You will have a great time fast boats and great dive leaders .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom