DMN Discounted Cozumel Scuba Diving Packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Donald Netzel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If any of you are planning a dive trip to Cozumel; I can help. I know the best packages they have, especially the best dive shop on the island. My trips can include flights, hotels, diving and airport transfers. I also have some all - inclusives. My all - inclusives start at $1,000 and include RT airfare and seven nights lodging at some of the most exclusive hotels on the island. For the economy minded diver; I have packages that start at less than $400 which includes RT airfare and five nights lodging.

If you would like more information; I can be contacted at 224-432-8165 or carolnetzel1@comcast.net.

Let's go diving,

Don Netzel

Before I fill you in on the best and least expensive scuba diving in Cozumel; I'd like to tell you a little about myself. I have logged over 100 dives in such places as Mexico, Key Largo, Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, the underground caves and mines in Missouri, Mermet Springs, Pearl Lake and lakes all over Illinois. I have been open water certified since 1980 and in 2003 I became nitrox certified. I have already booked diving all over Cozumel as well as a Caribbean Cruise and honeymoon.

My packages start at less than $400 for 5 days hotel and 3 days of 2 tank diving. I have all-inclusives starting at $1000 which includes 7 days hotel, 5 days of two tank diving and all food and drink. The domestic alcohol is completely free.

RT airfare can be added depending on your departure city. My RT airfare is also the least expensive.

For further information I can be contacted at 224-4322-8165 or carolnetzel1@comcast.net.

Let's go diving!
Don Netzel

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Off topic banter has been deleted.

It's OK for commercial offerings in a forum with no Classifieds section. It's been that way for years now. If it doesn't interest you, please find a thread that does.

For more discussion on this, please refer to When are commercial postings allowed...

Thanks for your understanding.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom