PADI C Cards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine is NOT in perfect condition :)

I carried it around for about ten years before finally paying $6 for a plastic one. Before that I saved every nickel for air fills.

First C-Card.jpg

It's really interesting to see certification agencies operating at this time. You must me a little older than me :), I was 15 in 1970.
I was in grad school when that Northwestern card was issued.

If you want a wall certificate that is extra charge- but they still due it for Master Scuba Diver or all professional certs. such as DM, OW Instructor, or any Specialty Instructor.
I never got one for DM or MSD. I would have framed them.

Cheers -

maybe your middle initial not used- check your OW card to see exactly how spelled and Date of Birth- might be different

I have tried it several different ways. I don't know if I still have the OW card, or tossed it as soon as I go the AOW. I need to check my email to see if I took my own advice several years ago.

The E-Cards should be free, and downloadable to the wallet on a smartphone not just on the agency app. The plastic card should be an extra fee. Progress is slow.
Exactly my thoughts. Especially in this day and age where plastic use should be discouraged.

Other agencies (SDI/TDI) send you a link to a PDF of cert card when your certification is processed.

I never got one for DM or MSD. I would have framed them.

Cheers -
Give them a call. I framed mine (DM & MSD) and also received the bonus MSD backpack, good for collecting beads at Mardi Gras. Also got PATCHES!!! I only wear my MSD patch (on ball cap) when no other divers present..................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom