First Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am in the market for a drysuit as well and was fitted for a fusion bullet:

I am 5'10" tall, 225-230lbs, a 32 inch inseam, a 38 to 40 inch waste, size 10 shoe.

With the thickest fusion thermal undergarment that aqualung makes I needed the 2xl-3xl model.

I needed a similar size when fitted to the Mares XR drysuit with the same fusion thermal undergarment.

Hope that helps with your decision.

-Z

Best bet is to go to a local dui dealer shop they will measure you for either off the rack size or custom. Also they are made in the USA in San Diego California so there is easy communication between the consumer and manufacturer if there was ever an issue.

I ended up going with a used DUI CLX450. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you everyone for your input. I tried the Fusion a couple times and found it too adjustable for different people and left me with a lot of unwanted wrinkles in random spots of the inner layer once under water. It was also pretty difficult to put on. The DUI fits like a glove.

Congrats The clx is a fine suit dui stands behind they’re product. Just take care of the zipper with lube especially over the hip. And it will last you a very long time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom