For Sale size King1 preowned/never wet drysuit wet drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
hello everyone ! following my 2011 CVA/major brain hemorrhage disaster, which left me paralyzed and with a side-effect of epilepsy, "my scuba days have closed*•
therefor:"everything must go!" today i'm starting with my back-up drysuit...a Pinnacle black ice" in size "King1" it is in never wet /never dove condition, still in Pinnacle bag with original tags on it showing the $1400 price tag, it was purchased from a legitimate Linnacle dealer and is as great a suit still sold in shops today, as it was when purchased! i have listed this suit once before and gentleman came to buy it but after trying it on, was "short of fund" ( our loss is your gain, i was approximately 5'11" and 260lbs when 52" chrlest!"i purchased this badass suit for redundancy after my buddy's DUI flooded mid dive... i was also wearing a size 11 boot at the time but this sale is for suit& bag w/out boots this is a needle in haystack for right diver ! although selling for over $1k back ten, and several shops are still listing this exact model for over $1000, i'm in a rough spot and need to part with it, local pickup, highly encouraged ang preferred( i'm unable to drive any longer and shipping will be tough on my wife, i believe shipping within lower58 will be around $20 due to weight of material while local pickup will be free of charge, $800 is my asking price an that OBO should be clearly noted... you are encouraged to make an offer if the suit is near your size, as i recall finding this size off the rack* was not so easy, the worst i can say is no if your offer seems unfair to me, no hartman, no foul, take a peek at the best shops on the net to compare prices and see pictures of this great suit that is still popular on the market !
check cave adventures and Diverightinscuba!
i also have my primary suit which is a Bare HD trilam* for sale... will fit same build, is broken in, and has plumbing built in already(get your own catheter:/she-pee, hook up, open valve, and relax your dive, away ! the bare had trilam was purchased brand new from a reputable dealer as well, and Does have boots that will fit about size 10.5 to 11 men's as well, i believe i also have a pair of gaiters to go with a suit, and a separate inflation system for a few dollars more( pending our deal in private conversation, the $2300 Bare is used and i will start with asking $675, OBO shipping about $35, no fee for local pickup (which is very much encouraged !) come and try it on ! ask questions! but please be patient with my delayed response, being severely disabled, i usually check email late at night...
have a terrific Tuesday and dive safe& have fun ! fyi, i also have a dive rite Nomad EXP side-mount rig to part ways withand more,
you are encouraged to make offers !!! i don't generally bite, and fyi, i live 18 miles WSw of NYC if interested in trying on, perhaps some wetsuits, shorties& long, in same sizes
very interested in shooting reloading and hunting gear if a trade is preferable, best wishes! dive safe!& grave fun !

Hi All,

A while back I visited Ron to see what gear he had for sale. He still has tons of stuff left and I offered to help him post some of it here. If your interested please message him directly to check sizes (most are L or XL), make and offer or check it out.

Drysuits which fit someone around 5'11" and around 260lbs boot size 11:

Well used Bare HD trilam with plumbing and boots mens size 10.5/11 asking $675
New never used in Bag and with tags Pinnacle Black Ice size King 1 asking $800

There is also a smaller drysuit which would fit someone around 5'3"

Wings and things:

IST is a Proline JT-40 sing tank wing with 30lbs lift
Dive Rite Nomad EXP sidemount rig in great shape
Dive Rite Transpac with their classic wing retails $699
Dive Rite??? Kydex (plastic/polymer) backplate
Oxycheq 55# wing retails btw $420-$580 depending on exact model
Halcyon Explorer wing retails $459
Several sets of stainless steel bands for doubles both 7.25" and 8" are available.

Regs:

A brand new never used Hollis 210 O2 1st&2nd stage with hose retails for $385
2 or three sets of Oceanic CDX5/GT3 new in box, retails for $352
One set Scuba-Pro first/second stage unknown model only ever used for bailout, deco, or slinging on vacation :) inquire for details or to make an offer.

Ron prefers local pick and he lives in NJ up as he has some trouble getting around but perhaps he would consider shipping for an additional charge if you ask real nice :)

trying to take reasonable offers seriously still, please reach out with any interest , will also consider reasonable trades for "outdoor sporting equipment( reloading gear or shooting/hunting/similar"
best wishes, dive safely, and have fun!!!

trying to take reasonable offers seriously still, please reach out with any interest , will also consider reasonable trades for "outdoor sporting equipment( reloading gear or shooting/hunting/similar"
best wishes, dive safely, and have a great Tuesday ! on the Oceanic CDX5/GT3 new in box, retails for $352fun!!!
entertaining reasonable& humane offers... in the vicinity of $200 plus actual shipping and a few extra dollars to cover paypal fees, (please)

they are very literally new in box regulators, and a delream to breathe in most settings, deep, ice, whathaveyou, just crank up the breathing adjustment and " BreatheEZ!!" i've owned about 6 sets of these from my first single rig to my traveling set-up and in the end, my doubled 130s, they rock and i've had almost everything else to compare them to, from s600s to Poseidon, to titanium, $1000+ rigs, and i always went back to GT3 CDX5s, smooth breathing, easy servicing due to major brand name and availability of parts& kits

above, Jess's post reads:"Halcyon Explorer wing retails $459"
and someone sent me a message offering $60 and telling me the Halcyon Explorer doesn't provide enough lift for doubled 104s regardless of exposure suit buoyancy, so they won't offer anything more... guess "it could be worse!" and i guess you" can't blame them for trying! " just frustrating, but for anyone reading this and interested, i'd probably let it go for a little more + shipping(actual) and a little extra to cover my paypal fees

Back
Top Bottom