Dan Volker's Hockey Fin Evaluation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please may we see a photo of up to date Force Hockey Fins? I googled, but got other brands, not the brand being reviewed here.

I might get into you total lies, but not really worth my time. Your statements are not well received .
As the comment was coming from a fan, @tridacna, I can't see the reason for your venomous reply. I often think the very same thing. I bought some FF Pros during your wide distribution era for about 60 or 70 dollars. They were not right for me, but I kept an open mind. I tried your Excellerating Force Fins and posted my review Excellerating Force Fins vs. Dive Rite XTs. If you leave the scuba fin business, only your fans would miss you.

Thanks for confirmation Bob. Wow.

Last edited:
A65C80B8-60DB-4B05-87AD-38B138D0D6E9.png
Hellloooo... i would like to see this Hockey Force Fin. Any body got a photo? I went to Force Fin website and got only this:

They are called Hockey Fins because they were originally designed for one of Bob’s friends to use when playing underwater hockey. I believe he was using Excellerators (maybe with whiskers) and other competors complained that they had “sharp edges” but really they were just too fast.

Bob had wanted to develop a fin to compete directly with Jets, hence this design. The original models were made with a compound that outperforms the Tan Delta material. Unfortunately these were hand poured and the material was not compatible to the automated equipment now being used. These fins will do all the kicks.

If you can find the U Tube video of this material, you will see how amazing it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom