Eddy fins sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just for a data point, I picked up a set of 2XL Eddy Fins recently. I wear a size 12 Hollis/Whites EVO hardsole boot, and the fin is just on the edge of being too big, but I suspect the XL might be too tight. There's a small amount of side-to-side slop in the heel, but the toe is snug and in the water there's no fin slop at all. Compared to my XXl Hollis F1 fins, the Eddy foot opening is larger, and it's a lot easier to slip on. Buoyancy is also slightly lighter which seems to help the trim. After one dive, it seems to be a nice fin.

I'm wearing a size 12 DUI rock boot with the XL fins. Its pretty snug but I personally wouldn't go bigger. I don't want any slop in my fins. I bought the XL size for my wetsuit booties and they are shaped so that they fit my drysuit boots as well. Great design, I'm thankful I don't have to worry about 2 different size fins no matter what kind of diving I'm doing that day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom