Scuba Swap 2018 - 26th Annual!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't let this wet weather fool you. More water means more diving!
The diving this year is going to be AWESOME!

One note, our apologies, but there will be no presentations this year. However, we still have many vendors and raffles .... and of course lots of diving gear for sale!!!! If you have gear to sell, don't forget the intake is this next Friday, April 27th 6-9 pm! See the website for more details!!!

ScubaSwap.org - Details

ScubaSwap 2018 approaching quickly! If you have gear to sell, time to start assembling it now for Friday night intake!

We got tanks! And a whole 'lotta other diving gear! Come out to see what we have today!!!!!

30420609_1004495979716192_4990903580446975235_o.jpg

Thanks to everyone that came out, another successful Scuba Swap come and gone. Lots of gear came in and lots of gear sold. A lot of happy people got some good deals on diving equipment, and some happy folks passed their gear forward for new owners to enjoy. Now let's go diving, it's warming up out there!!!!!

That was a great event, as usual. Thanks to GTA Diving Wonder, and all the rest of those who made it happen!

It was my (and my friend) first time to the Scuba Swap. It was excellent.
A highlight for me was getting to meet and speak to Alec Peirce and see, first hand, a bit of his Sea Hunt collection.

I bought a few things and was thrilled to find a brand new pair of XL Scubapro Jetfins with spring straps for $100 less than retail after tax.
Like many, I've spent thousands on scuba equipment so any saving feels good.

See you next time.

I wish I had been there. (Entirely my fault. I forgot about it.)

I have a Cressi Air Travel BCD that is currently on the Kitchener Kijiji.

The swap meet would have been an ideal way to send it to a new home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom