Wanted Scubapro Hydros Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stuart,
I was startled and intrigued by your response. How would you compare BP/W to Hydros and what brought you to love your Hydros ?

I'm in Cozumel, typing on my tablet, so I'm going to try to be brief.

The Hydros is super comfortable. It's more stable than a bp/w (because it doesn't shift around at all). It's a little more convenient, because of no crotch strap (and no need for one). The bungee setup keeps the (overly large) wing reasonably streamlined. It dries extremely quickly. It is much easier to throw on and fit it to your body in seconds. It's not floaty at all. It may even be slightly negative.

All that said, I didn't bring it with me here to Cozumel. I brought my Freedom Contour plate and wing. The Freedom plate is almost as stable as the Hydros, equally comfortable, and I couldn't resist being the third diver on the boat using a Freedom plate.

please call me we have all i stock at the best pricing 845 341 2078 ask for garry

I have a used Medium with air2. Bought it new when I landed in Hawaii. I got 12 dives out of it before switching to a breather. I also have a brand new medium women's (my wife's) bastard jumped tracks and went to free diving. Hers is still rolled up in the plastic from the shop. I have all the cds/manuals/bags/ and jazz for both. Pm me if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom