Sending out a Canuck Greeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I usually dive Lake Simcoe on Wednesday nights, and some weekends. Send me a message if you'd like to join in. The ice has cleared and we're diving now. We're in drysuits but it is doable in a 7mm wetsuit too.

We're diving the J.C. Morrison tomorrow night at Centennial Beach in Barrie. It is a shallow, easy dive.

Hi there ScubaBoard Community.
New to the Board. O/W certified in 2017 while in Curacao. Was in Bonaire last month and had a fabulous time both in and out of water. Thus far enjoy the reads and advise. Hoping to connection with new dive buddies locally for some freshwater excursions in 2018.

Cheers
DLG
Welcome from NS. If you're ever in the Halifax area send me a scubaboard "conversation" as they call it now.

Greetings from Mississauga, I too started diving in Curacao, miss it very much.

I usually dive Lake Simcoe on Wednesday nights, and some weekends. Send me a message if you'd like to join in. The ice has cleared and we're diving now. We're in drysuits but it is doable in a 7mm wetsuit too.

We're diving the J.C. Morrison tomorrow night at Centennial Beach in Barrie. It is a shallow, easy dive.
Ring me when I can dive in Simcoe with my 3mm. LOL

Reactions: vam
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom