Replacement for Aqualung all-in-one Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations on your marriage!!

What brand/model of "all-in-one computer/dive watch/depth guage/tank pressure guage" did she use?

Thank you!

It was an Aqualung all in one. I need to go dig it up to get the model number. I'm taking it into the shop where I bought it this afternoon.

I would also consider Oceanic and Suunto for wrist computers. Some might grumble about a Suunto but I think they are still good computers for the price (Zoop/Zoop Novo). For Oceanic, Veo 2, Geo 2, OCi...it depends on how much you want to spend. It depends on your budget.

Thanks. I'll look into some of these. The shop where I bought her gear package carries Suunto, or used to. I'll see what they have. Thanks again.

I don't know anything about it. I have a Petrel, but that is for technical diving. Is this a recreational dive computer?

I have and use a Perdix for OC rec diving and really love it. My backup is an Oceanic. It is a lot of computer for rec, but it’s great because one likely won’t outgrow it in their dive career. :)

Whatever computer you use, it is still a good idea to have a backup, either another computer and spg or analog gauge set. I am set up so I won't have to thumb the dive if I lose the computer or backup system. You can get a backup 2 gauge set for slightly more than the cost of a two tank boat dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom