Force fin sizing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua-Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So after watching many episodes of Jonathan's Blue World I'm intrigued by his Force fins. I have not been happy with my fins for some time and have tried others but have not found a pair that has a foot pocket that fits my foot properly. I have a high instep and wear drysuit over boots so I do need a fairly large fin pocket. I have tried ordering fins online a couple of times but they did not fit right and after paying to ship fins back and forth I finally gave up. My local dive shop and the others around only carry a select few sets of fins with one usually being a jet style of fin and the others all split fins, neither of which I'm looking for. I have been looking on the Force Fins site and have not found a sizing chart. I'm currently using L/XL tusa zoom fins and they fit my size 10 Bare trek boots perfectly. Any Idea what size force fin pro I should purchase? Also what is the return policy if they don't fit?

I’m a US size men’s 11. I have 4 pairs of FFs. With a 5mm or 7mm boot, I use an XXL. With a 3mm boot: XL.

Call Susanne or Bob at their number online-they answer the phone and will give you accurate advice.

Thanks I'll have to give them a call.

I would agree with messier42 - XXL - that is what I use and I wear a 10 1/2 - with heavy soled boots. With light boots I add a comfort insert and they fit fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom