WTB RB80 rack LP50 bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnnyC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Got an RB80 rack. I currently have LP85 bolt-on bands for it. I'm looking for a set of 5.5" LP50 bands. Pic for reference of the style I'm looking for. Looking for one full set of bands (4 bands, 2 per side).

Willing to trade my LP85 bands if you've got some LP50 bands. Also have a manifold I'd kick in to the deal.

RB80_backview01.jpg

@PfcAJ you know anybody that might be interested? You travel in those circles.

I don’t, but good luck coming up with smaller bands.

The best move is to bolt single tank adapters to it on each side in place of those bands and use stage bottle clamps to hold the 50s on each side.

I don’t, but good luck coming up with smaller bands.

The best move is to bolt single tank adapters to it on each side in place of those bands and use stage bottle clamps to hold the 50s on each side.

Hadn't considered that possibility. Good call, I think I'll take a look at that option. Lighter weight too.

It’s better for sure. It also brings the tanks closer to centerline.

It works very well with 85s and 50s. Sometimes depending on the actual dimensions of the rack it doesn’t work with 120s though.

got it text me 615-812-0778

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom