Partner Wanted - Scuba Subscription Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RussWalters

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a scuba based subscription box business and am looking to take on a partner to help with running of the day to day aspects of the business. Please send me a DM if you are interested and we can talk more details.

What is that?

Google "subscription box businesses " Stuff like Dollar Shave Club, Blue Apron, Birch Box, Pimple /cream, etc. XX Dollars a month, and these companies witll send you a new shirt, or cologne, or food or etc, on a weekly, monthly basis. Huge business model these days, although I don't know how a Scuba one would work. maybe for $5 a month, you are sent a new de-fog every 30 days, or $50 a month you are sent scrubber for a rebreather every 30 days ?. I'd love to know more about what the OP would be proposing, before I "shoot holes in it".

Google "subscription box businesses " Stuff like Dollar Shave Club, Blue Apron, Birch Box, Pimple /cream, etc. XX Dollars a month, and these companies witll send you a new shirt, or cologne, or food or etc, on a weekly, monthly basis. Huge business model these days, although I don't know how a Scuba one would work. maybe for $5 a month, you are sent a new de-fog every 30 days, or $50 a month you are sent scrubber for a rebreather every 30 days ?. I'd love to know more about what the OP would be proposing, before I "shoot holes in it".

It's a fun box filled with miscellaneous dive gear and gadgets each month. Makes great gifts for divers or just for yourself to feed your obsession with more gear! You can check it out at www.reefbox.us if you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom