For Sale KISS Classic Explorer CCR, Shearwater Predator/HUD $3350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rusty762

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For Sale KISS Classic #281, this unit is in excellent shape and has a brand new MAV, Shearwater Predator and HUD. This is currently in the stock configuration with the KISS backplate and Golem gear back mounted counter lungs. It can also be configured to be used with a single tank adaptor, I use my Hollis BC that I have setup for a standard single tank on back, the canister goes where your Aluminum/Steel cylinder would and the Diluent is an Aluminum 40cf stage bottle which is also your bailout. The O2 cylinder can be either a 6cf or 13cf Aluminum cylinder mounted where an argon bottle would typically go. It uses BMCL (Golem Gear) to keep your chest clean and provides an excellent water trap with shoulder Tees. The BOV/mouthpiece is an ISC unit which is the same one that Meg rebreathers come with This is a very light and compact setup that is perfect for Photography or shore diving/travel.

I have the original backplate and counter lungs also, it can be configured to factory specs very easily if so desired. Happy to include cylinders have many different sizes. Email me with any questions, I have owned and am certified on almost every rebreather currently on the market. Selling this as I own two other KISS rebreathers and am a firm believer in their reliability and simplicity.

Attachments

• IMG_2841.JPG
    IMG_2841.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_2843.JPG
    IMG_2843.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_2845.JPG
    IMG_2845.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_2846.JPG
    IMG_2846.JPG