Shearwater cloud + Perdix AI not working anymore (Android)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

npole

Contributor
Reaction score
It connects fine as usual.. as soon I press "Download Dives" the screen on the smartphone reverts to the "Connect" screen, and the Perdix AI is cyclying between "Sending" and "Sending List" (shown for just an instant).
Tried to update the firmware already (it was updated to v53), to reinstall the app on the smartphone (2.1.0)... nothing is working.
Any idea?

Tnx did it. Just tried to figure if it was a known issue or what.

I have the same issue with my iPhone 6 with IOS 11.4 + Cloud 2.1.0 + Perdix AI for which firmware I also updated. No Luck. Sending / sending list blinks on the Perdix screen and nothing happens in phone side.

It really would be nice to being able to sync dives without having a constant fight with different Sync issues. Whenever you try to sync more than one dive at a time - only one will be added. Disconnect, reconnect and then you get another one.... this has been ongoing for months now.

I'm having the same issue. Perdix AI v53. Tried connecting to my laptop without any success as well. I can connect but when I attempt to download any dives from the Perdix nothing happens.

I've emailed support and only received one response about what phone I'm using (Google Pixel 2). I've tried resetting my phones bluetooth cache but that didn't help either.

Hi All,
This is Mark from Shearwater Research.

We are aware of a number of bugs in the latest version of Shearwater Cloud.
These include:
- AI information not being present on new dives
- Sac Rate being incorrect on other dives
- An inability to download dives if you have an exact multiple of 48 dives ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Time being incorrect on downloaded dives

We did quite a large number of under-the-hood changes in the latest version of Shearwater Cloud that has added some new features, and increased overall reliability of the platform. Unfortunately this also resulted in the above issues.

Fortunately we have identified the cause of each of these issues and we will be releasing a new version of Shearwater Cloud for all platforms early next week. It should fix all the above issues.

I appreciate the feedback. If you have any questions or other issues that seem to be cropping up, please shoot me an email at techsupport@shearwater.com

Regards,

Mark Lee

Software Engineer

Shearwater Research Inc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom