Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIP Doc.
CCV2013_topside320-L.jpg

Oh my goodness, I'm so sad to hear this - we went to his talk about the island when we were there just two weeks ago, so glad now that we did (even snapped a photo of his slide on how to preserve Roatan, aka more sand flies!). I stopped by to tell him afterward at the bar how much we enjoyed it, and we chatted for a bit. Cool guy; I'm glad he got to spend his last days and weeks in a place he clearly loved.

While your attention is here...
We did this for Doc a few years ago,
This is Nora, a great friend to Doc

image.jpeg

Click here to support Nora Ebanks organized by Lynn Bates Messmore Is her go fund me site

Nora is the only civilian allowed past RTB immigration, she's the lady that shepherds you through so quickly for CCV. She has made every Coconut's trip a lot easier.

A nice way to remember Doc.

Last edited:
Sad to see a legend pass, we will truly miss him.

Will miss his wisdom. What great person. I think he'd love if we all made a contribution to Nora's fund page.

Can you imagine how healthy the reefs were back when he arrived on Roatan. Doc recently pointed us to Nicaragua, the corn islands. He said that's where the healthy reefs are these days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom