Bonaire June 9-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BubbanSC

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anybody going to be in Bonaire on June 9-16, 2018? Looking for a few people to possibly dive with.

Anybody going to be in Bonaire on June 9-16, 2018? Looking for a few people to possibly dive with.

Hi. Noticed your post you will be in Bonaire for coming week. I'm there right now. Sent me a message, we might be able to arrange...

Hey guys. Hope you are having a great week of diving. Would either of you be willing to take a break and report current water temps. I know it doesn’t vary alot but I have never been in June and a few degrees can make a difference in my choice of neoprene:)

I was there May 5 - May 19th 2018. The water was 79F. No thermoclines experienced. I was comfortable with just a nylon skin and sometimes a 2 mil shorty. Most people had 3 - 5 mil full suits. Too bad we missed dates, I tried for 2 months to get someone to go with me.

Hadn't planned on it.....you buying? I can change my mind..... Bill

Back
Top Bottom