ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2019 Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rather than fly direct, has anyone ever flown into Aruba and then taken one of the local airline flights over to Curacao? With our Southwest credits, it looks like this option would save us about $1,200 even if we had to add in an overnight stay in Aruba on each end.

Rather than fly direct, has anyone ever flown into Aruba and then taken one of the local airline flights over to Curacao? With our Southwest credits, it looks like this option would save us about $1,200 even if we had to add in an overnight stay in Aruba on each end.
I have heard of problems with one of the local carriers but cant remember which. Saving 1200 would be enough to justify it to me.

Does anyone have any experience with the Jet blue flight to Curacao? It looks like it may be cheaper to go that route.

We always fly Delta with the exception to Curacao, flying AA from Detroit. It sucks but it’s a repeat of the 2015 Surge. We’ll spend the night in a hotel with free parking and get the shuttle to and from the airport. The charges for parking at DTW almost make it a wash for the hotel bill.

I still don't understand why there are no direct flights from Atlanta.

My bet is there isn’t a route for Delta to buy. I think they only fly to Bonaire on Sat/Sun, and that’s during the winter.

Back
Top Bottom