Can I dive this ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gearbow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
can I still dive this unit. I am looking for behind the head bubbles for videography work. I carry a independent pony bottle 19 cubic feet. With reg around necklass.

Image won't load for me either. If you're considering diving a single stage regulator, that's indeed already been done, but I'd advise you to try it in a pool or on an easy diving spot to get used to it. Some old rigs can be surprising.

Ah the suspense of what the picture is killing me....

Just finished a dive with a 1964 DA Aquamaster (upgrades in it including a Phoenix first stage, HPR second stage, duckbill eliminator, new hoses, and a DSV mouthpiece. Essentially, a brand new regulator in a vintage case. Breathes as nice as my modern gear. Pleasure to dive!

Now, get that picture to post!!!!!.

Ah the suspense of what the picture is killing me....

Just finished a dive with a 1964 DA Aquamaster (upgrades in it including a Phoenix first stage, HPR second stage, duckbill eliminator, new hoses, and a DSV mouthpiece. Essentially, a brand new regulator in a vintage case. Breathes as nice as my modern gear. Pleasure to dive!

Now, get that picture to post!!!!!.

I have a 1959 DA Aquamaster with all the same upgrades. I love that old regulator. I had it out today, in fact.

'58 in Curacao from April...
DH in Curacao.jpg

I was diving with my very first regulator - a 1959 model DA-Aquamaster, that was completely rebuilt with all of the available upgrades from VintageDoubleHose.com. I say "was" because it finally got retired when my Kraken arrived!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom