Manual for Suunto Solution please? Not the Alpha - older!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisArc

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,
Does anyone have the instruction manual for the Suunto Solution computer? The only one I can fine for download is the newer Alpha version, and the controls and display are different to the older Solution computer.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Chris

Thanks, but it's the original old Solution, not the Nitrox or the Alpha.

Hi,
Does anyone have the instruction manual for the Suunto Solution computer? The only one I can fine for download is the newer Alpha version, and the controls and display are different to the older Solution computer.

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris
You've probably now got the manual you were looking for. But having found your question (because I was looking for the same thing, and since found it) - I have now attached here the manual.
Regards
Howard

Hi,

Thanks
Chris

Attachments

• Suunto Solution - Owner's Instruction Manual.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 370
  • Suunto Solution - Quick Reference Card.pdf
    470.2 KB · Views: 167
You sir are my hero! Saved me hours of searching dead links!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom