New to diving and looking for recommendations for shops to dive with in Kihei HI.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Extended Horizons gave me the best experience of any dive shop - professional, efficient, safe, and fun.

I really liked Maui Dreams’ shop but I didn’t dive with them.

I was disappointed in the dive sites that B&B took us to.

I have to agree with Dive Maven. I like the Ed Robinson crew. They will watch out for you if you tell them you are new. They always find some new critters for me to photograph. I have never been on the Scuba Shack boat, due to the comments here, so I don't know if they are as bad as the are reputed to be. Ed Robinson and most others meet around 6:30 am before the tradewinds pick up and make diving more challenging. I have dived with B&B, Mike Severns and my favorite Ed Robinson from the Kihei boat ramp. Shaka Doug does shore dives and really knows his way around.

Good Luck and best wishes.

Dennis

image.jpeg
I'll be around to dive in October. Let me know if you want to get wet at some of the best shore dive sites on the south side.

Back
Top Bottom