For Sale Scubapro Air 2 $30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wgmontgomery

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For sale: Scubapro Air 2 $30 OBO plus actual shipping & any PP fees. I believe that this is a 4th generation Air 2, but someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

It hasn't been used for some time & needs service.

Thanks!
15298769368121319209373.jpg
1529876955692458512194.jpg
1529876987274550865600.jpg

If you haven't already sold this I am also interested. I am using a knockoff from Leisure Pro that is doing it's best to try and kill me.

I still have it for sale; whomever was the 1st to contact me (rightly IMO) should get first crack at it.

To reiterate & clarify: the Air 2 hasn't been used in quite a while and most definitely requires a rebuild.

If you prefer I can take it to the pool & check it or simply sell it w/o testing. It'll be several days before I can test it. Otherwise I can probably ship today or tomorrow.

Please provide shipping info & I'll get a shipping quote. Since the buyer's paying for shipping I'll ship by whatever method you prefer; USPS or UPS (whichever is least expensive) would be my main choices, it I'll do whatever you want.

Thanks!

One more note: I planned on removing the OLD mouthpiece but since I didn't mention that in the original post I will include it if you want it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom