Maui #360video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverLaura

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Still rather rough but thought folks might enjoy a bit of warm water fun... We got out with Capt. Charley and Scuba Shack and stayed in their condos. As in the past, the dives and service was impeccable and I wouldn't not hesitate to recommend his operation to anyone visiting Maui.

Topside footage shot with Gopro Fusion
Underwater shot with a combo of arrays: VRPro 3 and 6 arrays with modified Gopro's and Boxfish Research 3 Zcam E1 array.

If you are interested in #360video please feel free to ask questions. There are solutions for this that won't break your bank :)

I've been mentoring a few 360 shooters (around the world) and we are trying to set up a semi-regular virtual meet up via Oculus Rooms, where we can share (and watch together) things that worked, things that didn't work, solutions, etc.. via video uploaded to FB and photos from our smart phones. SO, if you have an Oculus Go, please feel free to add me as a friend (diverlaura) from the phone app and join us virtually! (I promise it's much more pleasant than Altspace) :)

Last edited:
That is unreal! So the underwater stuff is shot with a 6 GoPro array of cameras? Woooow. I assume you can view these on an Oculus? Very cool and innovative!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom