Hello from Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EvilKidsMeal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Recently dove again for the first time since 2006 :eek:. I've been Advanced Open Water certified since then.

Went to Nassau, Bahamas, a few weeks ago, to get married and snuck in two tanks while I was there!

My parents are also certified and we used the wedding trip as an excuse to get back in to diving. Now I'm looking to start buying my own gear, since I was still growing when I first started diving.

Looking forward to the wealth of information.

Welcome from another diver in Indiana. You will definitely get a wealth of information here on SB. Enjoy.

Hello! Welcome back to diving :) what part of Indiana are you from? I work in Richmond and get a few guys together to dive local(ish) whenever possible.
Is your wife a diver?

Hello! Welcome back to diving :) what part of Indiana are you from? I work in Richmond and get a few guys together to dive local(ish) whenever possible.
Is your wife a diver?

Northwest Indiana. Region Rat haha.

Wife is definitely not a diver haha. She doesn't really care for fish. She actually has some ear issues though, so not sure she'd be able to properly equalize.

Welcome from the NW side of Indianapolis!!!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...congratulation to you and your wife.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom