Diving while at DEMA - WHERE?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aboli

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, so I can't resist bringing the gear to go dive, might even pick up an item or two that I will need to try out before heading back to ATL..... the question is where is a good place to go that is not too far from the show??

A friend suggested West Palm but surely there must be somewhere closer than 2 hrs away.......

What DEMA show? 2019 in Orlando? There's the Epcot Aquarium dive. Epcot Seas Adventures – DiveQuest book early - it's popular.
Orlando being inland, your friend might be right.

DEMA 2018 is in Las Vegas. They dive Lake Mead nearby from the shops in the area or an expensive option is the Shark Reef dive at Mandalay Bay. I have not seen Lake Mead recently but long-term drought meant some dive sites were so dry you could walk over them - this was a few years ago.

One of the shops used to do an interesting river tether dive below Hoover Dam - IDK which one or if they still do.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom