Looking Sidemount Dives Eastern Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mddolson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Greetings,
I' a retired instructor, just turned 64, with 30+ years of diving experience/25 years teaching.
I live in Belleville, Ontario.
I am converting to sidemount configuration, & looking for other sidemount divers in the Peterborough-Belleville-Brockville zone.
I have a DR nomad, aluminum tanks, Mares Mr22 regs & dive Dry, (Viking)
Looking to get out with fellow sidemount divers & get my rig tuned/adjusted properly.

Mike Dolson

If you find yourself in the Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph area I'd be happy to give you a hand. We're already working on several new SM divers in a private quarry with great viz.

If you find yourself in the Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph area I'd be happy to give you a hand. We're already working on several new SM divers in a private quarry with great viz.

Thanks for the offer. If I can't find someone in my area I may take you up.
Brockville, is much easier for me as I have family & a place to stay there.
Mike D

Thanks, I have contacted Dan, & Mike Fowler who are both in Brockville area.

Reach out to Mike or Jen at Undirworld Diving | Brockville Ontario
Really great guy and always happy to talk your ear off. He's been a side mount convert for years and I've learned quite a bit from him. Same for Jen.
I'll also be down that way for most of June and plan to do some diving. I used to use the same rig and could give you some tip on how to streamline that Nomad.

Thanks, I have contacted Dan, & Mike Fowler who are both in Brockville area.

Thanks Anglofish & Northernone.
Unfortunately I'm having to defer a month or two. We in the middle of finishing our rec-room.
Just had drywall finished & flooring down, painters due next week.
It may be July before I can get some free time.

Attachments

• IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0444.JPG
    IMG_0444.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 69
I feel your pain, doing my second floor. I thought hey this won't be too much work lol.
I'll be at lock 21 in Ingleside July 21/22 weekend if you want come out for a dip.

Thanks Anglofish & Northernone.
Unfortunately I'm having to defer a month or two. We in the middle of finishing our rec-room.
Just had drywall finished & flooring down, painters due next week.
It may be July before I can get some free time.

Looking forward to getting my rig balanced out & dialed in this weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom