Short notice... going tomorrow...Any list of restaurants for Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divematt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We're heading to Bonaire tomorrow staying at Divi Flamingo Resort. Anybody have a list of reasonable priced restaurants for Bonaire? Thanks.

walking distance from the Divi
Donna & Giorgios
Zee Zicht
It Rains Fishes (a little pricier)
Bpbbe Jan's BBQ

mot walking distance
Rumrunner's at Habitat
sandwiches at Between the Buns

Last edited:
I enjoyed Bobbyjans BBQ and Its Rains Fishes.

This is a horrible post...
Price point?
Food taste desired?
anything else other than a list... It's off the coast of Argentina... What do you want?

Why do you have to be an idiot? If you can't add anything to this post, get out of here. Everyone else gave great ideas, just what I needed. I asked just for a list or an opinion. My opinion is that you are one useless ass!
What is your budget?

We like At Sea, Cappriccios, la cantina and Sebastians which are reasonable for us but high priced for others.

La Guernica downtown is good for simple tapas.

The Divi has onsite restaurants but I suggest you stay away from them if you actually like food.

To try and put this on a better track, let me try this to give it more perspective (attempt to not be a d@ck). If you were to say you were going to New York City tomorrow and wanted a list of restaurants, would there be additional questions from people who have been there?

If staying at divi flamingo see Carlos, he is an instructor,boat captain , DM there. He works at Mi Banana at night. Family owned restaurant. Locals go there to eat. Good food, price is reasonable. Get the tres leche cake for desert. Carlos has stayed at my home here in New York and is welcome back when he is in NY.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom