Any one tried divecomputer.eu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea, but no! I cannot access the dive computer part of the shop, they just throw me to Home | DiveSystem where there are no DCs. :-(

If you click on the link above it doesn't show you the computers? It may recognize your country, but it's strange since it's supposed they are selling them worldwide.
If you want I may try to ask.. I met them last week.

If you click on the link above it doesn't show you the computers? It may recognize your country, but it's strange since it's supposed they are selling them worldwide.
If you want I may try to ask.. I met them last week.
Can u show me prices with the i3xm pro deep? and with or without transmitter?

Greets

Can u show me prices with the i3xm pro deep? and with or without transmitter?

Greets

599€ for the "pro" (499€ when in promo, actually it's not).
The transmitter is priced 240€ (I never seen it promo'ed or whatever).

Regarding Ratio, they are posting on their website that they have opened a service center and warehouse facility in US, just for info.
RolMar

I can see one reason being €500 vs €800.

very good view...

Had an issue : computer did not came back to surface mode, and was still counting the minutes underwater, even 2 hours after surface. Ticket opened with the support, who replied sending the latest firmware and latest bootloader, and how to upload it. Easy, effective.

Still very pleased.

I've had the divecomputer.eu for six months now. I got the latest firmware (3.2C) but still get an annying "tail" of time after the dive. It does not stop counting divetime until wetcontacts dry up sufficiently.
The dive typically look like this:
I would like the divetime to stop counting above 1 meter of depth.
Otherwise i'm happy with it, done a few tech-dives and some rec-dives with it. It is a new product and it will have it's issues, but for half the price of a perdix, it does the job!

I had to get it repaired after two dives when the depth sensor failed, but after that, no issues. Divecomputer handled the supportcase very good, just send it in, get it fix and returned within a week.

Nice to see other people use it and be able to share experience!

/P

I did test the computer in Croatia during a tech trip. At 51 meter/ 170 feet the screen was black. It did happen after 15 minutes bottomtime.

(It did turn on and directly turn off once after the dive. I'm not sure what the problem was. The computer was not flooded. The screen was not damaged. I think is was a hardware/software problem.)

The problem was solved by divecomputer.eu. I did bring the computer to a ups service point. (Shipping costs were payed by divecomputer.eu.) After a week I did receive my computer. The computer is now working without problems. The newest firmware is on the computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom