Hello from Toronto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harry Braviner

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all!

I used to dive in the UK, and moved to Canada last fall. Finally got back in the water last weekend at Tobermory. I'm hoping to ramp up the amount of diving I do and improve my skills.

Glad to hear you’ve already gotten into the Great Lakes! That’s the only diving I’ll do. I’m the other side of the region from you - Chicago area.

Welcome to SB. This is a great forum as you will find out soon.

Welcome to SB. Lots of folks on here from the GTHA. Not a club, but it might be worth it to stop in at the Dive Academy in Oakville. Dean is a great guy and they plan a lot of trips.

Welcome!

@grf88 belongs to Home, which is based in Thornhill.

Whereabouts in GTA are you? That might determine which club might be right for you.

On east end, there is a club out of the Pan-Am pool Wednesday?): SUCI - Scarborough Underwater Club Inc. - Home

In the West end, there is at least one club diving out of the Etobicoke Olympian (Thursday): About us | OUE SCUBA CLUB. Aquarius dive shop also dives out of this pool on Monday evenings.

In the North West (Albion rd; Thursday), there is club diving out of the Albion pool: Etobicoke Underwater Club - Welcome to EUC

There may be others. Your local dive shop will be a good source of info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom