ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2019 Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've never taken a trip with a bunch of people I don't know. What makes it great? What should I expect? Will I be shunned for being a relatively new, less-experienced diver? Will anyone play blackjack with me?

No worries Kristen! I found the SB a few years ago when we first started diving and showed up in Cozumel and didn't know a soul - we (my wife Lilyan, and daughter Karen) had a blast and made some great friends during that week and this Curacao trip will now be our third with the SB. Come on in, the water is fine, the folks are friendly and I assure you that you will have a lot of fun with these wonderful folks.

Really cant wait to see these SB folks again. Where is that hug emoji?

No worries Kristen! I found the SB a few years ago when we first started diving and showed up in Cozumel and didn't know a soul - we (my wife Lilyan, and daughter Karen) had a blast and made some great friends during that week and this Curacao trip will now be our third with the SB. Come on in, the water is fine, the folks are friendly and I assure you that you will have a lot of fun with these wonderful folks.

Here you go :hugs:

Awesome, thank you. Hubby and I can't wait!

Looking forward to visiting Curacao again, AND seeing all the SB crew, again. :clearmask:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom