Closed: SOLD Olympus 12-50mm Lens and Nauticam Port and Gear Set for Olympus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lizard Leg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I purchased this lens, port and gear set when I upgraded to the Olympus E-M1 mkII. This lens and port has been in the water twice for 5 dives total. It works great. Some of the pictures I took (please remember this was the first trip with a brand new camera so go easy on me!).

Pensacola, July 2018 - Wet Lizard Dive Team

The ability to go from almost wide angle to macro on the same dive is really nice and works flawlessly.

However, my wife surprised me with the Olympus 12-40mm PRO lens (delivering today!) and the corresponding Zen dome port, so its time to minimize my system for travel.

All original boxes, paperwork, tools, etc. included. Zoom gear set is installed on lens.

New, this port and lens were $1300.

Selling for $1000 plus actual shipping if paid through Facebook pay or $1,030 plus actual shipping if paid through Paypal.

I will post pictures this evening but everything is in like new condition. As mentioned, I only had it in the water a few times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom