Scubaboard logging me out repeatedly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquacat8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
suddenly I’m getting logged out frequently even though I check stay logged in... wtf?

This usually happens if you have turned off or otherwise limited cookies and/or are signing in from multiple devices. Did you add something to your browser recently like an ad or script block?

I haven’t been logged out in memory except for board upgrades or if I do a computer clean where I clear the cookies.

I haven’t been logged out in memory except for board upgrades or if I do a computer clean where I clear the cookies.
Only delete the ones named scubaboard or you'll lose any saved logins/forms autofills for every website you have enabled that on since your last "clean"

what browser are you using?

Firefox, and I clean my mac with cleanmymac.

Thanks, I wasn’t limiting cookies but I was swapping between IPhone and iPad mini, with a lot of windows/tabs open. I just cleared history and website data, we’ll see...

Well like most things diving related it doesn’t actually pay!

Hello and sorry to hijack this thread.
Looks like I cannot start a new thread here or elsewhere ....
Instead of the usual button I get this.
(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

I can answer to thread though.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Hi,

There have been numerous reports of issues regarding starting new threads with an error message of

"You have insufficient privileges to post here."

Site admin are currently looking into the issue and hope to have it resolved shortly.

Thanks

Nate

Back
Top Bottom