Doodle Pro Slate Lost at Francesa Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pelagicsal

Dedicated Dive Bum
Reaction score
A half-mile norte del Centro, Cozumel, Mx.
# of dives
2500 - 4999
image.jpeg

I lost my magnetic drawing slate on Francesa reef. I would really love to get it back! It's got Pixar's Cars design and a gray magnetic stylus on a long string.
Reward offered!
Thanks

If you are serious about getting this back- there are a number of amazon and ebay.

I grabbed one off eBay, but the loss includes a magnetic stylus, with shipping, more expensive than the slate. So yes. I'm serious about getting it back.

Lots of traffic on the reefs here, and some divers are good people.

I grabbed one off eBay, but the loss includes a magnetic stylus, with shipping, more expensive than the slate. So yes. I'm serious about getting it back.

Most divers are good people but it's an awfully big ocean.

I hope you find the original!
I just wanted to let you know that this was still possible to buy, if you specifically wanted the cars design.

@ggunn It’s a very specific reef...

Thanks @kixy1! I’m hopeful. Not Cars I’m attached yto, it’s the slate and the stylus. Now, if I lost a Sponge Bob, I’d be even more determined! :wink:
Didn’t figure there was any harm in posting and asking!

This is very clearly the result of a conspiracy on the part of the remaining local lionfish population, who have a deep-seated and well-founded grudge against Pelagicsal. The last thing they want is her being able to keep records during dives.

Sallye, if you don't find it or a mule before I come, I'll be happy to bring one (and a stylus) for you.

@mstevens I am rolling on the floor laughing! Did have a good day at the lionfish wars yesterday. Seven met a violent end. Four were dinner sized. :)

I have found a replacement, but I’d love to have that one back, if circumstances permit.

Thank you for your kind offer!!

Check this awesomeness from our safety stop last night, as an extra bit of gratitude for your offer. Taken by Tracey Winholt, a wizard with camera...
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom