BARE X-Mission drysuit (problem?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A.Lwin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First of all I hope I am posting in the right section.

I got my Bare X-mission drysuit around 2014'ish (I don't remember exactly when). Since then a couple of friends have also gotten the same suits too but recently they have found issues with the suit where the trilaminate layers have delaminated. Now Bare has offered to replaced their suits under warranty and will be giving them the HDC Expedition as replacements. (A bit of additional background, I've done about 30 dives with my drysuit since I got it and was diving less frequently due to work and personal life issues, my friends have done perhaps 100 dives with theirs. And none of our suits are rental suits or purchased second hand.)

My question is, are there anyone else in the wider dive community that has had similar "bad" experience with their X-Mission drysuit from Bare?

Yes I've had 2 friends get the x mission and had them delaminate.

So keep an eye on your suit and if you see some bubbles send it in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom