Demo Day Events for Everyone from the "Tech Curious" to the Hard Core Techie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RSVP.jpg

JUST A REMINDER!
The deadline to RSVP to enter and win prizes at the Demo Day Event at Blue Heron Bridge June 2nd is today May 31 at 7:00 pm. RSVP on the website today and we'll see you there!

Try out tech diving gear at Blue Heron Bridge!

We've added some informative FREE clinics at our September 22nd Demo Day Event but space is limited and you have to pre-register on the website. ScubaBoard's own Chairman, Pete Murray is offering a neutral buoyancy clinic and Clint Seeley of Unique Scuba will give a DSMB clinic. These are both in-water clinics so bring your dive gear! Are you curious about rebreather diving? Mark Fowler of Lake City Dive Center will present an overview of rebreathers and rebreather divng. Don't miss out! Register today!

Diivng-with-the-Chairman-try-tech--gear-demo-event.jpg
The Try Tech Gear Demo Day at Blue Grotto Dive Resort is happening on September 22nd! We have a great lineup of equipment and free clinics! "The Chairman" Pete Murray is offering another Neutral Buoyancy Clinic. And, don't forget to register for prizes! We'll see you there :)

Hey, I hear Blue Grotto is suggesting instructors not take their OW students to their spring for checkout dives, at least until the water clears (or call ahead to check on current conditions) Apparently the recent rains have raised the water level several feet and the visibility is poor for the top 30 feet.

You Tec guys gonna be ok? :rofl3:

I crack myself up!

Hey, I hear Blue Grotto is suggesting instructors not take their OW students to their spring for checkout dives, at least until the water clears (or call ahead to check on current conditions) Apparently the recent rains have raised the water level several feet and the visibility is poor for the top 30 feet.

You Tec guys gonna be ok? :rofl3:

I crack myself up!

Hey McPowell, thanks for looking out for us! We're gonna try and muddle through! LOL

We have some news!!!!
Blue Grotto Logo.png

Blue Grotto Dive Resort is offering a Special Admission Rate of only $33.00 (+tax)

for Divers at our Demo Day Event!
To receive the special rate please RSVP on the Try Tech Gear Demo Day Event page
and ask for the Try Tech Gear rate at check-in.
Try Tech Dive Gear Demo Day Event Blue Grotto | Try Tech Gear

We got a BIG Surprise from our friends at Paralenz! We'll be giving away a video camera valued at $699.00 at the September 22nd Demo Day Event at Blue Grotto Dive Resort!!!!!

Paralenz-Raffle.jpg

To be eligible to win you must RSVP on the event webpage and be present at the event. We'll give you a raffle ticket when you check in that day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom