Wanted: Information on Grenada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazing that Aquanauts is on True Blue Bay's property. I love the resort. What rooms are you in?

Not sure yet. My girlfriend is looking into it and she's not a diver, but coincidentally chose True Blue Bay as where she wants to stay. Lucky me! :yeahbaby:

Enjoy! I'm going in December, so let me know how it is when you get back please.

For those going or who have been, how do the dive shops there handle multi-day packages? Is it like Cozumel where they take care of all your gear, i.e. bring your gear the first day and they hold on to it and take care of it until you finish diving with them or do you trek your gear back and forth every day?

At Aquanauts you can leave your equipment with the shop. They’ll rinse it, hang it to dry, and have it loaded and waiting for you the next day.

Native Spirit Scuba at the Radisson does the same.

As I'm staying at the Radisson, that sounds pretty convenient, Thanks :)

Last edited:
We will be diving with Aquanauts I think the third week in November. If you are there, look for two old guys and one gal.

Man I wish we were heading back to Grenada. We just did a long week on Marathon Key and were under-whelmed by the diving. I sure miss Grenada, Aquanauts and all the people there.

Say Hi to the folks at Aquanauts, and be sure to try the lionfish hunting if you have a mind to do so.

I'm looking forward to Grenada -- never been there. Sorry about the Keys diving. Did you do the Thunderbolt? That's an interesting dive. We live in Key Largo, and in April did a 2-tank just to get wet and check out a new BCD. Algae all over. The reefs there have changed so much.

Just did a few dives by Sombrero Reef. It was kind of silty from Gordon passing by, I guess. And there didn’t seem to be as many fish. BUt it is hard to really judge after just a few dives!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom