Maui shore diving buddy...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keith.M

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey there,

Going to be back on Maui 9/28 - 10/14.

I plan on mixing it up with some boat diving and shore diving.

Anyone who is looking for a shore diving buddy, hit me up!

I will be there with my girlfriend Oct 5-10 as well. It wont be strictly a dive trip, but we both want to get a boat dive and shore dive in while we are there. Still debating if I want to bring more than just my computer and regs on the trip.

I will be there with my girlfriend Oct 5-10 as well. It wont be strictly a dive trip, but we both want to get a boat dive and shore dive in while we are there. Still debating if I want to bring more than just my computer and regs on the trip.
Very cool. Dm me if you like. I'll take you two out.

Hey Keith I'll be in Maui next week the 4th-8th and was looking to go out to black rock and Mala pier. Im bringing everything except weights and a tank. I may hit up Airport beach to get my new plate and wing adjusted and make sure my weights right on friday the 5th but I'm free all weekend to go wherever. . Would love head out with you guys if you're available.

Diving with a small group sat. we haven’t picked a dive site yet. Feel free to dm.

I have DMed some people on here but hadnt heard back after giving my contact information. Not sure if it went through, but ill keep checking back here about Saturday's diving plans.

Well it seems I must have given up after my last post on 9/25. Sorry I didn't come back to check.

I hope everyone was able to get some good diving in. What did you folks see? I had a nice trip and saw plenty of sharks, frogfish, octopus, turtles and a couple of manta rays and more...

I ended up not doing any shore dives and did five trips with Ed Robinson's boat.

Looking for a dive buddy in Maui. March 5 to 11th 2019.

Anyone who is looking for a shore diving buddy, hit me up!

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom