Help! Optical sync cord stolen... Need to buy new in Curacao.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're probably divimg with the Go West I meant - down the stairs from the tennis courts at the Lodge KH. They have a 2nd location at AllWest apts also but it's smaller.

It's been a few years/mgmt change so things are probably different now. I could also be confusing it with the closed Habitat shop - they had a photo counter in store.

glad kevin was able to help you out.

I don't recall GoWest ever really having photo stuff, maybe some simple UW cameras to rent but not something like a sync cord. The main Ocean Encounters shop at Lions Dive seemed to be the best bet for UW photo stuff, but still unlikely.

The old Habitat shop did have a serious photo section, back in the day - IIRC it used to be Steven Frinks. The shop there now I dunno, but I'm guessing not.

Sorry to hear of this happening to you. That in a word sucks. We will be down in Jan staying in the area and will use extra caution. Let us know if you recover any of your stolen items or learn of anything else as to the criminals and other crimes. Try to enjoy the rest of your trip.

Back
Top Bottom