For Sale SOLD L/XL Whites Fusion Bullet Scuba Dry Suit + New Fusion Sports skin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slamfire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
New seals recently installed. I've only done one dive since to test the new seals and ensure I'm selling a properly working scuba dry suit. Neck seal is not yet trimmed to allow the new owner to trim it to his neck.

Includes a 2nd brand new, never used Fusion Sports skin. You can easily un-velcro the used Bullet skin and replace it with the new Sports skin for a new look.

Includes Whites Rock boots in size 12. I wear size 10.5 regular shoes. Whites recommended size 12 for proper insulation layering to keep feet toasty. They've worked great for me in this size. If size 12 doesn't work for you, you can easily un-velcro the boots out and use other boots instead.
Asking $499
tX2dSnG1MVPWGtOBHzJFO1hSlJmvpv39_dum5zk3Ai5AwTVpEq0hyX4ta1dz-lSRERoczuApKPfSZooixI=w1059-h954-no.jpg

hDGzxm2m8c2O1rb16UFIhToCSaOJbbJ5HHngLN4S-S9b0dLgotDwDdtevNrzlIsLKR8baxupL-s8uuWPeBw=w955-h953-no.jpg

Damn good price. IS that CAD or USD?

This is sold now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom