Hi from the northeast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rlonghitano

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

Been around here for a while as a lurker.

I hail from the Philadelphia area been diving since 1985 when I got my SSI OW certification at Divers Cove in Pompano Beach FL. I've worked my way up to NAUI Rescue and added NSS CDS cavern and basic cave diving certification in the late 80's at Ginnie.

Most of my dives are in the North Atlantic off of NJ/NY as well as the Pacific and Caribbean ocean. Took a hiatus in the late 90's and got back into it when my kids got older in 2012. My technical diving and dry suit days are behind me so I'm now one of "those" vacation divers now ;-)

Welcome! Philly covers lots of ground, I'm Delaware County and South Jersey. Nothing wrong with vacation diving :)

Hi,

Been around here for a while as a lurker.

I hail from the Philadelphia area been diving since 1985 when I got my SSI OW certification at Divers Cove in Pompano Beach FL. I've worked my way up to NAUI Rescue and added NSS CDS cavern and basic cave diving certification in the late 80's at Ginnie.

Most of my dives are in the North Atlantic off of NJ/NY as well as the Pacific and Caribbean ocean. Took a hiatus in the late 90's and got back into it when my kids got older in 2012. My technical diving and dry suit days are behind me so I'm now one of "those" vacation divers now ;-)

Welcome back! We run trips off New Jersey. We have the Philadelphia Seahorses Dive Club that meets the second Tuesday of the month at Scubadelphia. Stop by sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom