Wonder how many PARALENZ users are in this forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a GoMask. Had to add some extensions to make it work, but now it's great.

Here's last weeks dives.

And a thread on the camera.

Paralenz Dive Camera...
Thanks for posting, I was wondering.

It doesn't seem to handle white balance well even though you were shallow (51' = 15m) Same as Go Pro

Answered that question for me. My old G16 I could white balance on the sand and get better colour. I was hoping that teh Paralenz would suit rather than a G16 replacement..

No comment about the numpty actions with the turtle from yoru buddy

I have had it down to 60 meters, no problems. Cold water seems to drain battery fast, so you get like about 30 mins to shoot max (GoPros just crash). On warmer water really good. Can be used with thick gloves no problem.

Thanks for posting, I was wondering.

It doesn't seem to handle white balance well even though you were shallow (51' = 15m) Same as Go Pro

Answered that question for me. My old G16 I could white balance on the sand and get better colour. I was hoping that teh Paralenz would suit rather than a G16 replacement..

No comment about the numpty actions with the turtle from yoru buddy
I haven't tried the white balance mode. I just set it to the DCC Blue and forget about it. Sometimes our water is green, like in the last video and so it probably should have been set to DCC Green.

I like that I don't have much editing to do to slap a video together to document my dive.

I haven't tried the white balance mode. I just set it to the DCC Blue and forget about it. Sometimes our water is green, like in the last video and so it probably should have been set to DCC Green.

Oh that's interesting, if you get a chance with green I'd love to see the results

Another proud owner here and I love it. I sold my Sony FDRx3000 to buy it and haven't looked back. Much easier to operate underwater than a cam in a case.

Another proud owner here and I love it. I sold my Sony FDRx3000 to buy it and haven't looked back. Much easier to operate underwater than a cam in a case.
Awesome congrats!

Just waiting for a miracle sale to drop its price during black Friday etc....

Actually on sale i found just now...
Anyone dealt with this store before?

* Paralenz Dive Camera | Evolve USA

Awesome congrats!

Just waiting for a miracle sale to drop its price during black Friday etc....

Actually on sale i found just now...
Anyone dealt with this store before?

* Paralenz Dive Camera | Evolve USA

That is a great price. Maybe double check with them on which version they have on sale. It might be the previous model. That asterisk doesn't seem to footnote anything on the site. The pictures might be stock marketing photos, but they appear to be from the previous model. The Paralenz + comes with a different case with raised lettering and an attached blue carry strap, updated selector ring, aluminum endcap, and heavier gauge body. The internals are the same between the two models.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom