VDH BP/W package review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for the confusion everyone. I received a text from the Mfg that my wings would ship last Thursday. So i opened orders so I could ship them to everyone as soon as I opened the boxes.
I have no tracking number from the mfg and no reply to my email so I just closed sales till I was 100% sure where I stood on count.
If you ordered one I'll email you tonight.
Thanks everyone for your patience.

Did you get the wings yet?

Sorry so long between updates. 23's and 35's shipped today to me. 18's I'm sorry to say will not ship to me till Thursday of next week. Despite the Tampa area being bypassed by the hurricane, two of my family members lost their homes in the PCB area so I'm not sure what or if there is anything I'll need to do in the next few days to help out there. I apologize for the delay and will do my best to keep things current in the website store and here as I can. Thank you

UPDATE....Everyone that ordered a #35 or a #23 your wings shipped TODAY.....I had two extra #23's and I put them in the website store.
#18's and more #35's and #23's will ship to me on Wednesday and I should have enough inventory soon to ship all sizes within 48 hours after that.

Thank you everyone for your patience....I think I have a better handle on inventory with the manufacturer now and I can be back to quick shipping as I usually am.

Finally!! 18# shipped to me today... I should have all orders for them out by Saturday.. I should have inventory of all sizes in stock middle of next week.

Thank you

All #18 wings that divers were waiting for just left with the USPS truck......THANK YOU for your patience. There are currently 2 #18 and 1 #23 in the website store. I should have #35's back in stock next week.

keep getting a security notification for the site on both Firefox & Explorer

Your connection is not secure

The owner of vintagedoublehose.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

I " thought" my SSL certificate automatically renewed itself but I was wrong. The website admin is having a fit with Host Gator getting it renewed quickly.
I'll be leaving them as soon as my term expires due to this. I apologise for the inconvenience. I've done all I'm required to do for them and now I'm being held in interweb time out for no good reason.

:facepalm:That just sucks. As if other more critical things weren't enough, this kind of BS comes and bites you in the shorts... hang in there!

Back
Top Bottom