Sad day for Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sad... I was planning on diving it this December, and still will... I hope any harm that was done was minor (for the eco-systems sake).

Senator Powell - The Florida Senate
^The link to Senator Powell in the FL Senate. His phone # and a link to e-mail him are there...

Florida House of Representatives - Al Jacquet - 2016 - 2018 ( Speaker Corcoran )
^^ The link to Representative Al Jacquet in the FL House of Representatives. His phone # is listed on this site...

I'LL BE CALLING BOTH TOMORROW... THE MARINE ENVIRONMENT IS UNDER ENOUGH STRESS ALREADY, PICKING ON AN AREA LIKE BHB IS HORRIBLE!

Incredible! I dove Blue Heron bridge for the first time a few weeks ago and I was enchanted, I began planning a return visit almost as soon as I got home. Heartbreaking.

I dove Jupiter just a week and a half ago. I wanted to do the blue heron bridge but my wife wanted to get some actual ocean dives in for her first time out. I wish I don't it now. I have always been told this is such an iconic place and I have wanted to get there the past couple of years. Hopefully this won't be to detrimental and it rebounds. I also hope they make it some place that is protected for the future of it.

North Carolina here keep us informed no need to plan another trip there if they've destroyed it

Back
Top Bottom