Smoking and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wrong! Edibles do nothing for me..I recently purchased pure HEMP oil and the jury's still out on that as well. I use to smoke marijuana back in the late 70's (didnt everyone?) but stopped the month prior to entering flight training....fast forward to a year ago last August....I was having drastic sleep deprivations and even with numerous sleep studies, no one could figure out why! My NYU Dr told me to try marijuana again.... I take one hit at night and have been sleeping blissfully for over a year now.

For me, it s a life savoir! I have my contacts on Cozumel and Cayman :yeahbaby:

Marijuana fixed my wife's sex drive after menopause... She tried everything and nothing was helping her.. Two hits of the pipe and she's …. How do I say this... " Ready to Go" … Any woman looking to get things going again with their love life.. Give it a try... It fixed all the problems that woman deal with...

Jim...

Marijuana fixed my wife's sex drive after menopause... She tried everything and nothing was helping her.. Two hits of the pipe and she's …. How do I say this... " Ready to Go" … Any woman looking to get things going again with their love life.. Give it a try... It fixed all the problems that woman deal with...

Jim...
:thumb2:

Jim...

Am I alone in wondering what this was? :wink:

It was a response to Flyboy08's post about marijuana … Try and follow along..

Jim..

It was a response to Flyboy08's post about marijuana … Try and follow along..

Jim..

I think folks are wondering what the "everything" tried was.

From what I have read and discussed with folks knowledgable on edibles is this: The lack of an instant high causes folks to eat more. About 30 - 45 minutes later, these same folks are as high as a kite and get a little scared. This causes them to seek emergency medical attention (which triggers the OD tag). No one I have heard about has died on an OD on pot alone.

Your description of what happens to inexperienced edible users is accurate. A drug overdose is not defined by dying, however.

Another big risk of edibles is young children eating them thinking they are candy. In CO, MJ industry has resisted regulations that call for labeling their product with a symbol that would hopefully stop at least some mistaken use of their product.

A drug overdose is not defined by dying, however.

I will agree that, by the words alone, it just means an excessive amount. Regular vernacular of drug overdoses usually means a toxic or lethal amount.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom