OMS LP121's looking for a better home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underH2Oman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So I have acquired from a fellow diver 2 OMS LP121's with an original hydro date from 1993 and no valves. They are looking for a home south of the Canadian border.
They are not in current hydro but I would expect them to pass. The reason they do not have a current hydro or valves is that they do not have Canadian markings and therefor can not be re-tested in Canada (thanks to Transport Canada our governing body for cylinders) so the valves were moved to other cylinders years ago. They have been sitting in his basement for a number of years and as he has determined it is time to clean up the space. So here they are looking for a new home.

Currently located in south central Ontario so if you live within a short drive of one of the boarder crossings Niagara, Buffalo or on the Michigan side Port Huron and are interested we could schedule meeting up sometime as I often travel to these areas to dive.

If you are interested PM me

What are you wanting for them? I am not far from Port Huron. I personally hate them but I have a friend who dives them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom