Highly recommended! Dive+ color correction app for free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to spend hours on Adobe Premier trying to white balance underwater footage properly. I am no Premier expert and I was never able to get the results that the single button Dive + correction gives. Yesterday I got a video code and ended up cooking this video. All the clips in it where color corrected with Dive +.

Would you mind DM'ing me a code as I choose not to be on Facebook where they are apparently posted. Thanks!
Just sent you one in a conversation. Hopefully it'll work.

They just released ver 2.12 yesterday. The news says that video editing is now available for all users.

They just released ver 2.12 yesterday. The news says that video editing is now available for all users.
I thought that was just for iOS users. Android users still need a code. Am I mistaken?

I am Android. My apps are all updated, and it asked me for a code earlier today, but that would be a good thing. A desktop version would be even better as most of my files are on my hard drive, not my phone.

[QUOTE="Larryjd1, post: 8443923, member: 481602"most of my files are on my hard drive, not my phone.[/QUOTE]

Most divers have their photo and video files on their computer not their phone because although there are housings available for phones, most of us don't use them because there are much better alternatives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom