Has anyone heard who the new owners of God's Pocket will be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEY! I recognize that video! :)

My husband I were very happy to hear that Yolaine is one of the people that's going to be taking over God's Pocket.
It was a pleasure to meet her and her dog Lucious!

Bad news from God's Pocket.:(

I really wish I was e-mailing with better news, but it turns out that we will have to cancel your trip coming up this month (and all others in 2018). We’ve finally received definitive word from BC Parks that the permit transfer won’t happen until after your trip.

There seems to be no way to expedite the permit process any further than it is already. We explored many other options to operate anyway, but none of seem to work out in the end. I know this news will likely cause a lot of trouble and inconvenience for you and I apologize deeply for that. We feel the frustration acutely here, as well.

We’ve been assured by the province that the permit will come through this year, so all we can do for now is focus on next year’s schedule, and doing whatever is needed to make that year amazing.

That’s great news....for the future at least and thanks for the ‘quickest response of all time’ :). What is the best way to reach them to work out future schedules? I’m hoping to see if I can plan something for early 2020.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom